Our ‘Braziwi’ branded bean bags are made locally by skilled professionals, and are certified “NZ Made”.
Our ‘Braziwi’ Bean Bags have a very comfy, unique chair like design, providing good back support, and with the right technique, users can easy stand up unaided.
Braziwi Bean Bags are made in New Zealand from special ‘Karsten’ Fabrics, with options for indoor and outdoor use. A wide range of vibrant fabric designs are available, unfilled with an inner bag, or as a cover only.
Karsten was founded in 1882, and their very popular, highly resilient AcquaBlockTM fabrics have been designed and made in Brazil since 1946.
- AcquaBlockTM is 72% Cotton, and 28% Polyester (for strength) and printed with special vibrant coloured resin inks that impregnate the fibres to protect them from the elements, and common household spills.
- AcquaBlockTM has an exclusive finish that guarantees ventilation between the threads, and a soft and pleasant hand feel without having that ‘plasticized’ appearance.
- AcquaBlockTM doesn’t mind laying in the sun, sitting in the rain, getting dirty, or having stuff spilled on it; but they are not designed to stay wet, dirty, or in the sun for too long.
Even the best outdoor fabrics will deteriorate in the wrong conditions, but by following a few simple rules our AcquaBlockTM based products will last a very long time:
- Clean away dirt or spills with a damp cloth ASAP (chemicals and scrubbing will damage the fabric)
- Shake off the rain and get them dry ASAP (don’t leave them with puddles, or sitting in water)
- Don’t leave them continuously exposed to damp conditions, or the harsher elements.
·Large Bean Bags(~120x100x100cm) require min 250L of Beans from Bunnings or Mitre 10. Customers can add more beans to provide for a firmer, higher, more upright seated position.
·Small Bean Bags(~100x90x90cm) require ~150L of Beans from Bunnings or Mitre 10.