Braziwi Bean Bag – Guantanamo Aspargo
$170.00 – $350.00
Acquablock Bean Bags Characteristics:
- Our Braziwi branded products are made locally by experienced professionals and are certified “NZ Made”
- AcquaBlockTM is an eco-friendly product with 72% Cotton, and 28% Polyester (for strength) and printed with special vibrant coloured resin inks that impregnate the fibres to protect them from the elements, and common household spills.
- AcquaBlockTM has an exclusive finish that guarantees ventilation between the threads, and a soft and pleasant hand feel without having that ‘plasticized’ appearance.
- AcquaBlockTM doesn’t mind laying in the sun, sitting in the rain, getting dirty, or having stuff spilled on it; but it is not designed to stay wet, dirty, or in the sun for too long.
- Our Braziwi Bean Bags have a very comfy, unique chair like design, providing good back support, and with the right technique customers can easy stand unaided.
- Two Sizes:
- Large Bean Bags(~120x100x100cm) require min 250L of beans from Bunnings or Mitre10. Customers can add more beans to provide for a firmer, higher, more upright seated position.
- Small Bean Bags(~100x90x90cm) require ~150L of beans from Bunnings or Mitre 10
- Important: Acquablock Care Instructions